1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Unban

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by wOw hOmO, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wOw hOmO

wOw hOmO Member

I got permabanned for making a rude thread post, I can not believe you would go so far for someone who has played on your flood servers for 2 years+ (inconsistently). I have never cheated or gotten ban before this, and it wasn't even on the server. How would a forum post count have a permaban from the server instead of the forum itself? I can understand that you don't want to take shit from your players and yes the way I went about telling you about your laggy servers was unreasonable. I would have been fine with a week ban or a couple days but now I cant play Battle Royale. please consider unbanning me it would make my day even tho i ruined your with my rude post.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Bagels

Bagels Dedicated Member Bronze VIP

Thank you for the very heartfelt apology. If you're actually 27 this is embarassing. @Rick

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  3. C.L

C.L Anonymous Alcoholic

rubber banding

4. C.L

C.L Anonymous Alcoholic

Tbh as rude as it sound mate. We dont need people who only talk bs, harsh as it sounds. But gl :satanya_smile:

5. wOw hOmO

wOw hOmO Member

I dont "only talk bs"

6. wOw hOmO

wOw hOmO Member

I'm not 27 in 16, I just set a random ass birthday lol,

7. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Denied.

Whilst I agree that a permanent ban for abusive behavior is against our policies, I think that your behavior is absolutely insulting towards our entire community and especially one developer that has devoted countless hours to provide a platform for people to enjoy themselves on. I cannot believe that a person would have the audacity to treat any one of our volunteer staff like this. Your post was one of the few things that I've ever seen on this website that actually slightly upset me because of how much of a commitment I know so many people have made to bringing a good server to you from their own altruism. This is one of the few things I will not tolerate at all and you are the exact opposite of a person we would ever want to be active on our server.

Fuck you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.