1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unbanned (ADMIN+)

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by ✪Nano_Rex ◥◣ム◢◤, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪Nano_Rex ◥◣ム◢◤

✪Nano_Rex ◥◣ム◢◤ Member

Brief description of what happened before you were banned: I had problems with Steam, it reinstalled, and the game from the old version of Steam transferred to a new one without reinstalling the game. After the game, I broke down a little. I went to 1 of your servers (Flood I played there earlier), and a few minutes later I banned anti-cheat.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I want to play Flood and also in BattleRoyale mode. I do not use third-party programs for dishonest games.

Admin who banned you: !cake Anti-Cheat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65407085

Infraction Record: https://devinity.org/pages/infractions/?steamid=76561198091079899

Evidence: Well ... the only thing I can prove is that it's an honest game. I did 1 post on the topic
    PROP BLOCK AND PEACE BETWEEN TEAMS https://devinity.org/threads/prop-block-and-peace-between-teams.4314/#post-34432

2. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

Since this is a ban from our anti-cheat, you will have to wait from a response from an admin+, please wait patiently.

3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Figure out a way to turn this off, whether it'd be on your config file or whatever's attempting to manipulate game code.
    Code:
    sv_cheats mismatch (1 on client, 0 on server)
    sv_allowcslua mismatch (1 on client, 0 on server)

This is your last unban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.