1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfair Ban

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by ♥Grig♥, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥Grig♥

♥Grig♥ Member

Hey, I recently got banned by 2 people a silver and a gold vip, These guys were making people pay to truce with them and as i confronted them about it they banned me for making people pay to truce with me. Know i dont think this is fair and would like to get unbanned. One of them was called snow and the otherone was called Hexbon or something like that.

2. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Actually, you were banned by @jeffreythe00 from this thread which showed that you and 3 other people were breaking numerous rules. Your ban only lasts 1 day and you can wait it out. If you have proof and wish to dispute this ban, post that proof and wait for jeff to respond.

3. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Okay, so you were banned by me because another player provided video proof of you and several others "Money rounding".

You (and everyone else) are not allowed to intentionally hold up the round even if the other players agree to not shoot you. Its not fair to everyone else who died not to mention its boring and you're essentially costing them money.

I will unban you, but if you get banned again for money rounding you won't be unbanned.

4. ♥Grig♥

♥Grig♥ Member

Ok Thank you, i saw the vip's doing it so i thought it was ok but i understand know

5. ♥Grig♥

♥Grig♥ Member

Umm i just tried to go on the server and im still banned for 7 hours?

6. Dr. Pit Lazarus

Dr. Pit Lazarus Angelic Web Developer Gold VIP

A 1 day ban is in effect for the full 24 hours. You can view the status of your ban on the Bans tab.

7. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Sorry for the inconvenience but I've been extremely sick lately and forgot to go on my computer to do the unban. Instead I went to sleep. However your ban has expired so it shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.