On Hold Unity Round

Discussion in 'Event Ideas' started by Wolfgang, Jul 18, 2016.

?

Would you like to see this implemented?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    UNITY ROUND​

Build Phase:

Players will be split into 7 teams, and each team will spawn in a different room. All communications outside your team will be temporarily blocked and the doors will be blocked as well. Members of the teams cannot at any point leave their rooms, meaning that No-Clip is also temporarily offline. (Unless You're Staff). The catch...all props from the team have to be welded together ensuring that everyone has to work together.

Fight Phase:

Communications are unblocked as water begins to rise. The rest can be no changes except for the option of when a member dies on your team, you and the rest of your teammates lose 10hp.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Legacy™

Legacy™ Dedicated Member

Interesting , but is it possible to make? It would be really difficult to create something like this I think(?)
    Also you might be teamed with someone who is incompetent or want's to sabotage you or doesn't create any props. There is ALWAYS rulebreakers/proppushers/mingers on the server and imagine you being forced to team with one of them, it probably wont end well.
    Other than that it seems pretty cool!

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    If they don't spawn props then it doesn't matter. No one has to spawn props. Also as far as I can tell this would be fairly easy to code.

Note: All rounds can be ruined by people that intend to do so, this is why we have staff.

4. Logster

Logster Logest Of All Logs Silver VIP

The only downside to this is that some teams get major advantages due to there rooms . But I would really like to see this implemented.

This is all very true BUT currently there is a decent amount of staff that can be on and handle these situations. And there is also normally a VIP on a server to VoteKick or VoteBan(if needed) and if there is no staff on to handle the situation.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ArrayZ_LSD

ArrayZ_LSD Bounty Hunter Platinum VIP

I can't see anything else that's wrong that isn't already listed so I guess this round could work really well! I'd like to see this in flood in the future

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Legacy™

Legacy™ Dedicated Member

I haven't seen a staff member in days. That might be because I play on the EU server's and most staff are US, and VIP's aren't online that often either.

• Disagree Disagree x 1