VIP Test Event

Discussion in 'Accepted Events' started by Decap, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Decap

Decap Super Radman

Ever wanted to test out the VIP benefits and perks before you buy? The VIP event could help you do just that.
    • Normal players will get to use all of the VIP benefits during the event​
    • Current VIPs will have all VIP benefits unlocked if they did not buy the highest VIP​
    You get VIP and you get VIP. Everyone gets VIP.​

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

This is good, I was worried that it might happen too often but then I remembered how many events there are, which should spread it out a lot more.

people love a good tease.

3. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

It's good idea, always wanted to try different VIP things.

4. Ary

Ary Member Silver VIP

It is a good idea that has potential, however making it into an event will bearly change how the round looks, it will look mostly like a normal round, in my opinion. as well there is the issue that the players will have a hard time to experience the full perks of being a VIP.
    There is the issue of the votes if all of the sudden all the players will have the ability to vote it might create a bottleneck and I am sure that you will have to disable the vote kick/ban to prevent it from being abused.
    And the issue of what VIP tier will the event be held (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum). I am sure that not everyone will want to test the same VIP tier.
    The only way that I see that the round might look different then a normal round is that more people will use thrusters, material and the VIP gun and that only if the event will take place with everyone as Gold or Platinum tier VIP.
    Moreover, there is the whole part of skins.

Overall it is a great idea but I don't think that it should be implemented as an event mostly because it will not give the option to experience the full perks and benefits of being a VIP as well, unlike other events it will not make that much of a difference from a normal round in my opinion.
    I am sure that there is a better way to implement it so that players who want to test out the VIP benefits and perks before buying VIP will be able to do so.