1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Viral

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Rostishka, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rostishka

Rostishka Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned:
      I went to the server, the moderator played with the player in the team. I built a raft and another player was built next to me. After a while the game started. First the player who built himself around me began to break my prop. I shot at the moderator's woes. At that time, when he was breaking the player, the moderator and his friend broke his raft. The player saw this and started shooting at them, together we quickly broke the prop moderator and his friend. But the moderator can not lose, he killed the player and me. I was very annoyed and did not hold back the words. I really want to play, but such situations are very frustrating when the moderator uses his position for his own good.
    2. Admin who banned you: Viral
    3. Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poctiwka/

2. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    The reason I slayed you is because I gave you both fair warning to shoot each other, after 5 seconds you din't so I slayed you, you got really disrespectful calling me "gay" and telling me to "die" (of my knowledge) however a 1 day ban is a little harsh, i've reduced the ban down to an hour, please don't lose your temper again. Thank you.

3. Lynxception

Lynxception Member

Just to point out how to situation really happened me and viral where playing online together and he was directly behind to person not shooting his props but went up right next to him and helped him try to take us down. Viral asked him not to truce and he gave him 10 seconds to stop. The player didn't stop so he kicked them both. Also, it's really hard to take someone seriously when they have grammar errors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.