1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Was banned for 24 hours because someone sent a screenshot of me and another team shooting him?

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by African Warlord, Jul 6, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. African Warlord

African Warlord Member

Yesterday I was playing flood and another team and I were shooting at a third party who had better weapons than us and was more of a threat. He then took a screenshot and claimed that we were cross-teaming, when we clearly killed each other after we killed the third party. This to me makes no sense as the third party was a bigger threat so we killed him first. I even contacted the other two who were banned(they are my friends but we killed each other nonetheless) and they were banned for 12 hours, while I was banned for 24 hours? I'm sorry if it seemed like that we were teaming but we killed each other in every single game. Therefore I am appealing for a unban as I don't see how this is fair. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:164776657

The picture is the one that got me banned. I don't see how it means that I am cross-teaming, which I clearly was not doing, as I have stated beforehand.

Attached Files:

2. Viral

Viral Devinity's Finest Forger Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    That picture shows your team and another team working together, which is called trucing. Take the time that you're banned to read over the rules and fully understand them. Denied.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.