1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Was being a tool in flood, sorry.

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Do you want ants?, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you want ants?

Do you want ants? Member

Brief: So I was playing with my two friends on the flood server, and was "goofing" around with them, prop-pushing them as a joke. Later, xMaskedWoman comes onto the server and I, continuing with the "goofing" prop push her, and constantly enter her chosen room.
    Banned by: Rick, for xMaskedWoman
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019161703/

I would like to be unbanned from the flood servers. I will stop being a tool from now on.

2. Rick

Rick female nipple Gold VIP

Hello there "Do you want ants?"

As you were banned on behalf of xMaskedWomanx, I will leave the decision to her as to if she wants to adjust your ban, I'm sure your apology will be greatly appreciated.

I will inform her that you have made this appeal.

3. Alex

Alex Mouth from the South

Even if you were being "funny" or acting as a class clown. That to me is still breaking the rules IF I ask you to stop more then 2 times. Okay, at first it can be funny. But, if I ask you to stop. Don't do it again. I see on the bans your banned for 2 more days. I think We can take that down to you can play again tomorrow. I will take a day off.

Thank you so much for the humbleness of the apology. I accept it greatly. We kinda got off on the wrong foot, but can make amends at the end of the day. I hope to see you on Devinity with your friends, and maybe we can team together in the future!

4. Bayrock

Bayrock Founder & Developer Staff Member Founder

Discord:
    Bayrock#2940
    I appreciate the apology and have reduced your ban to 12 hours.

Please refrain from breaking rules or disrespecting players or staff in the future. Thanks for supporting Devinity!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.