Weapon question

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Mercedes, Apr 3, 2019.

?

Which Bazooka do you like more?

1. The new one

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. The old one

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Mercedes

Mercedes Active Member

Server:
    Flood
    Am i the only one who likes the old bazooka weapon more than the current one?

2. mis

mis Member Contributor

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    MiS#4687
    Do you mean in terms of damage, or visuals? Personally, I think the (old) RPG is pretty OP just as a round-starter since you can empty your ammo into the start of the round, and get nearly 1000 damage before 30 seconds. The new RPG's visuals are pretty flashy and fire-y, but you can now see with better indication who's targetting you when there's a giant fireball coming toward your boat, over a small smoke trail that explodes as soon as you see it.

3. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Once we get some type of loadout system going, we can definitely add another rocket-based weapon (the bazooka in that case).

I was doing some big changes with the consent of Donkie (specifically the RPG replacement as it was a bit controversial) and personally thought re-adding the RPG that existed 6 years ago would bring back many nostalgic memories to the old players on top some necessary mechanic changes (i.e: getting rid of unweld, re-enabling penetration) that will eventually exist on the other rocket variant.

Many community members seemed to like the new change but I'm sorry if you didn't