Weapon recoil - Modification suggestion

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by jeffreythe00, Nov 7, 2019.

1. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

Some weapons have random recoil, some do not. Its kind of annoying. Could it just be removed all together or have all weapons have it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    I’d like to have it removed alltogether but that might mess with the balance on certain things like the para or m249 (whatevs we call it these days).

3. 4sk3r

4sk3r Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    4sk3r#6199
    If you remove the recoil from all weapons, then the balance will deteriorate, and at the same time very much. For example as Wolfgang said para. And all the more will disappear the a small sense of realism.

4. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer

You misunderstand. So theres regular recoil, and random recoil. Regular recoil just gives recoil in the vertical direction, some weapons have next to no recoil and some weapons have random recoil, which gives recoil in random directions. It seems the new weapons have regular recoil and the older weapons all have random. I'm merely suggesting that random be applied to all weapons, or removed all together.

Could still leave it on the para, I just think the rest of the weapons like AK and AR could use a removal of the randomness. I think this might make the gameplay a little more smooth.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1