Idea Weapon Suggestions

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by hatefulmeme, Apr 29, 2018.

?

Which one would you like to see in flood the most?

1. Discombobulator

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Flamethrower

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Jihad bomb

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Thundergun

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Banana's

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  6. Barrett M82

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hatefulmeme

hatefulmeme Greasy Vault-Boi Contributor Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    So yea... no further explanation other than i'd like to see these ingame and that i thought these would be a good fit for flood.

Note: all stats are susceptible to change by admin or above

Weapon 1:
    Discombobulator
    [​IMG]
    Damage:
    None

Price:
    $25 000 (Debatable)

Ammo:
    1 grenade (Debatable)

Description:
    A weapon built and manufactured for the purpose of dismantling other people's hard work.

Details:
    In short, it's a weapon that Unwelds all the props in its radius. It doesn't deal damage to props or players. it simply unwelds all the props it can and disintegrates rope as well. maybe it could also knockback players or props but that's up to the admins and above to decide.

Weapon 2:
    Flamethrower
    [​IMG]
    Damage:
    5 per second Bonus: Afterburn deals 2 damage (Debatable)

Price:
    $30 000 (Debatable)

Ammo:
    500. Drains 25 per second (Debatable)

Description:
    An arsonist's Favorite tool to getting shit done.

Details:
    A short to mid ranged weapon designed to wreak havoc on props. Its fire is harder to tame with a fire extinguisher and it can pierce through props (Probably). its ammo and DPS is still up for decision as it can be either really powerful or really sucky

Weapon 3:
    Jihad bomb
    [​IMG]
    Damage:
    100 (Debatable)

Price:
    $50 000 $1000 to use in a round

Ammo:
    One is really all you need

Description:
    When all else fails...

Details:
    Unless you've avoided TTT like the plague, this is exactly like it's predecessor. you run in and suicide bomb other peoples boats. killing yourself in the process. it isn't cheap to make this from a phone and pipe bomb though so it's gonna cost $1000 to re-equip this each round.

Weapon 4:
    Thundergun
    [​IMG]
    Damage:
    None Bonus: Blasts props and players away

Price:
    $75 000 (Debatable)

Ammo:
    2 (Debatable)

Description:
    Bringing your damning good looks to a weaponized level and literally blowing people away.

Details:
    A Fancy weapon That's capable of pushing people and peoples boats away from you. It doesn't deal any damage but it will take the pressure of someone ganking you with a shotgun away. How strong the push is up to admins to figure out.

Weapon 5:
    Banana's
    [​IMG]
    Damage:
    30 Bonus: Clusters deal 15

Price:
    $50 000 $500 per round

Ammo:
    1 (Debatable)

Description:
    Wot

Details:
    Before you say this is a joke weapon, it's a banana bomb that acts similar to a cluster bomb. It can emit 3 clusters and all the cluster bombs can float on the water. Having a good throwing arm with this can destroy boats in seconds. May cause fire but depends on admins opinion.

Weapon 6:
    Barrett M82A1
    [​IMG]
    Damage:
    30 Bonus: Pierces props. damage falls by 5 after piercing each prop (Debatable)

Price:
    $50 000

Ammo:
    4 (Debatable)

Description:
    Its capable of blowing a full-sized hole in anything.

Details:
    A tank slayer now making a scene in the flood market. it is the only sniper that can pass through multiple props and deals a crap ton more damage than the the regulars. Can only carry 4 bullets because of regulations.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Noriaki Cocaine

Noriaki Cocaine Devine Member

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    exotranc#3653
    I don't like how a lot of these are debatable. You want to be concrete and confident in your suggestion otherwise it falls apart easily. When it comes to how it would fare in the gamemode, however, I have an issue with the discombobulator and the thundergun. For the first case, it shouldn't be a guaranteed unweld and should have several grenades since $25000 is a lot for something with only one use. The thundergun is a problem because it's so damned expensive for something that isn't very valuable at all. Unless it blasts them away incredibly quickly it doesn't do anything useful; it would be better to just spam your para/shotgun back at them in that situation.

Otherwise, the rest of the suggestions are nice.

3. Azir

Azir Member

I like the thundergun Idea, it could really be in use when you see unstable boats that you can push off, therefore, it will force players to build a more stable boat than a messed up one. although I'd pay 60k$ for it, not more than that, maybe 65,000$ tops.

4. FishStixx08

FishStixx08 Member Gold VIP

Server:
    Flood
    could also use the thunder gun as a harpoon/fire extenhuishrr

• Like Like x 1
  5. tam bot

tam bot Member

Server:
    Flood
    I think the banana bombs are good in theory, but actually using them might be difficult. Still could be a fun addition either way. The flamethrower would be pretty good no matter the damage and the price and ammo would have to reflect that to stay balanced. I like the new sniper and the thunder gun and jihad just don't seem great to me, but I could be wrong. Maybe a last second jihad would be pretty funny.

6. StormSniper

StormSniper Dedicated Member Bronze VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    TheHunterGaming#4803
    Flame thrower looks pretty cool +1