What Are You Playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming + Technology' started by Wolfgang, Jul 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ech0

Ech0 Member Gold VIP

This game looks interesting... Ima try it :3

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kolser

Kolser Cheeki Breeki Silver VIP

Ye I tried it before. It's in the very beta-beta stage right now and I can't say it's the best F2P game I've ever seen. It may be interesting at the start but the lack of updates and non-saving rafts made me leave that game, so yeah. If I had to choose the best F2P games, I would actually choose something like TF2 or [Farming Simulator] aka Warframe. Sure it is quite stupid to compare a game in beta stage with other complete games but I'm just telling you my opinion about my F2P games experience.

3. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

I had a quick one at it, when I saw it on Youtubes. To be honest, as a F2P game - Its decent. You can spend an hour (or half) at it, but then it will not satisfy you as much. There is nothing much to do. You just... expand the raft, drink and eat, while trying to penetrate shark's ass with a blunt spear. Nothing else to do. And idea is awesome too, but since this game is "fresh" and author is not updating it much (expanding content, I mean) - you'll quickly forget about it and move to something else.
    7\10 - Everything is salt - IGN

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. RedRazor

RedRazor Active Member

My favorite games are Ark Survival Evolved and Garry's mod (csgo to) what's your favorite game?

5. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

I've been playing gears of war 4 on the pc for most of these past 2 weeks.

6. Seth

Seth That Guy Platinum VIP Gold VIP

Since it came out February 14th on Valentines Day, I have been non-stop playing For Honor for the past week, and I intend to continue playing it for a long time. I would most definitely recommend getting it, it is $60 I am proud I spent. Although it is based mainly around multiplayer faction war stuff and whatnot, there is also a story mode and the option to play with bots etc.

Here is a pic ;3

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Expanix

Expanix Community Member

Am I the only one here that enjoys playing Smite?

8. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Noriaki Cocaine lover Smite

• Like Like x 1
  9. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I've been playing a lot of H1Z1 King of the Kill. The good thing is, it's competitive and fun. The bad thing is, it's buggy, desync is horrible, and numerous other problems. But If you can look past the bugs you can have a good fun time.

10. Kolser

Kolser Cheeki Breeki Silver VIP

Styx: Shards Of Darkness. I like the new Stealth mechanic and the after-death jokes told by Styx himself (helps you to calm down). The ending was pretty nice, even with a good cliff hanger.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. classic

classic Community Member Platinum VIP

rayman always and for ever

12. classic

rayman always and for ever

13. The Gaming Bean

The Gaming Bean Dedicated Member

I've gotten an organization in GTA V so I've been playing that a bit. I have it on PS3 and PC but it's now dead on PS3 so I only really play it on PC.

14. classic

Might as well post the game i've recently been playing. (When i have the time to of course, but lately haven't been playing anything)
    • sTqB9s0h.jpg
    • Really good game.

15. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Started playing portal awhile back but I don't find it specifically enjoyable. I've been playing gta v online with friends a lot more recently and I highly recommend trying out any of the MDickie games on mobile or pc. (Hard Time, Popscene, Super City, & Wrecked especially)

16. FrozenHumanity

FrozenHumanity Member Gold VIP

Kf2 & sid Meier's civilization 5

17. The Gaming Bean

The Gaming Bean Dedicated Member

I love the mDickie games. My favorites are super city, hard time, and wrestling revolution. Also that one school one.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Decap

Decap Super Radman

I'm wanting to play that soon, been watching a lot of twitch streams and it looks fun. I play a lot of h1z1 so in comparison PUBG looks much better.

• Like Like x 1
  19. classic

Yeah, i'd say PUBG Is better than H1Z1 But i see it dying if they don't fix a lot of the bugs. to sum up my experiences in PUBG I've been teleported by hackers, in which they've lagged out the whole server, but it's a new game, so nothing surprising.

20. Decap

Decap Super Radman

From what I hear, PUBG has issues, but h1z1 has more and for a longer period. The only reason H1 has survived this long is because it was the "best" Battle Royale game out there at the time. It's a relatively new genre that is very popular, so Daybreak has been riding the wave this whole time without much incentive to actually fix the game. It's been in Early Access for over 2 years and was being worked on for over a year before that. Now PUBG has jumped in and is putting out more fixes, updates, and content than H1Z1 has had in two years. I generally have a fun time with H1Z1, but it is by far one of the most frustrating games I have ever played because of all the problems it has. When they try to fix the game, they fix one problem but cause two more. Then they have to figure out the problem which takes them anywhere from a week to two months to issue a hotfix. Then by fixing those problems, they cause more problems, rinse repeat. So I actually believe that H1Z1 will die way before PUBG just because Daybreak cannot get their shit right.

• Agree Agree x 2