Where I have been the last few days and where I will be the next few days.

Discussion in 'Personal Announcements' started by Derfboy the fish, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derfboy the fish

Derfboy the fish Dedicated Member

The last week or so I have been not so active. I have been doing a lot more personal stuff as well as more and more school stuff as school approaches this upcoming Tuesday for me. I am also going to be inactive for a bit due to me needing to put more time into my final Summer assignments and other personal stuff as well. I apologize for this but I put everything in my life before video games. Lately this has not been the case for me but I need to change my attitude with school starting, also adding that in there, once school starts it will be a lot harder for me to get time in with multiple AP classes, being the head staff member of my journalism and television production class, cross country, college visits, other personal stuff, etc.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rupet Opal

Rupet Opal Member

Thanks for the heads up Derf! You keep being great man I hope your final summer assignments go well! In the meantime don't worry about us.
    God bless.
    -Rupet

3. Nyaaa~ ∑:3

Nyaaa~ ∑:3 Old Champion

I have alot to say about school and education in general, but i should not "infest" someones mind with my thoughts.
    If you choose to educate yourself - thats your path. Noone is gonna stop ya.
    Dont push yourself too hard into it. Good luck.

4. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

Pfff who is this guy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.