1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted For Bayrock.

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by MultiPro, Feb 18, 2017.

?

What's your opinion?

1. Right

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wrong

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MultiPro

MultiPro Member Bronze VIP

if you just want to get to the point scroll down to the colored text.

ok so... First, i got banned for "Modding" which was not true, then half of my money was taken, while i was writing my unban apply i got UNBANNED.

when i joined back to the server classic added me to his friends in steam to tell me something, so i talked to him like i talk with my friends in steam chat, and did not refer to him as a staff in steam chat , but he took what i said seriously and thought i was talking to him as a staff member. i was so angry and wrote this in STEAM CHAT (Not in the game):

MultiPro: HWANG WAS RIGHT,
    MultiPro: THIS SERVER IS A FUCKING CANCER
    (i didnt say this server is cancer , i just said hwang was right)
    CLASSIC: what
    MultiPro: YOU TOOK HIS MONEY
    MultiPro: AND BANNED HIM
    MultiPro: NOW IT HAPPENS TO ME

For calling the server "Cancer" to my "Friend" i got banned by CLASSIC Permentally, but again, got unbanned after a few minutes.

So you're probably asking who is hwang? Hwang was a player with alot of money in the game on your server, the first time i saw him in the game i wanted to team with him so i can beg him for money like a little bitch, but he said no everytime , after a couple of days we actually became friends and started playing alot, BUT THEN Hwang was banned for "scamming" which he didnt, he had 1.5 million in the game and everyone weas Jellous because he had so much money, so everyone reported him for random shit.

Now, when he got banned all his money was taken and The admin "CounterCraftz" gave this money to a random player by the name "Kunamax", and kunamax gave me 500K, you can check in the logs, CounterCraftz says that HE gave me the money even tho he didnt, and he says that this is why he took the money from me. so i decided to asked kunamax in steam chat:

MultiPro: Kunamax
    MultiPro: question
    Kunamax: wath
    MultiPro: did Counter give me 700k? or you gave it to me?
    Kunamax: i gave it to you
    Kunamax: i gave it 500k i think
    Kunamax: you*
    MultiPro: I GOT BANNED FOR "LYING" AND SAYING THAT YOU GAVE IT TO ME
    MultiPro: THEY DONT BELIVE ME THAT U GAVE IT TO ME
    Kunamax: wtfffff
    Kunamax: screenshot this
    Kunamax: and show them

So hwang got banned for having alot of money, now , since then i earned up to 1.2 Million! and NOW I GOT BANNED BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF MONEY TOO.

So basically, everyone who has more then 1 Million is a hacker/modder/a target to ban just for fun.
    Because i now have alot of money, i also got fucked with and banned twice, even tho i got unbanned after that. NOW HALF OF MY MONEY WAS TAKEN.
    im not gonna be a bitch of the staff and get banned for no fucking reason like the other ones, so i made this fucking post.

Who ever is the owner of this server, you should Consider who you accept as staff, and remind your staff team about the Fucking Rules, they cant just ban someone just because they have a screenshot of the in game chat without even asking the banned player what happend,
    you need to hear both sides!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

1, If you where
    Banned for modding, and I'm sure the proof have justifies the ban, your just coming off as a salty kid who got caught and is too immature to deal with the consequences. 2. Why would you joke with a staff member you don't really know well? You deserved that 3 minute ban for being a jackass. 3. I
    Can't believe the chat messages you give because you could of just modified them, post the screenshot of the chat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MultiPro

First, i dont care that i got banned, cus i got unbanned TWICE, today, and i did not mod, and its not the point of the post, the point of the post is that everyone who is rich or really good at this game gets targeted and reported for no real reason , i got banned for "Modding" because i told someone that i have a source code of a flood gamemode, i never said i hacked/ modded the game so i have alot of money.

and i wouldnt have changed anything in the chat because CLASSIC is a staff here, and the chat was with him so there is no reason for me to change anything in the chat. if you are talking about the chat with kunamax then they can just check in the logs that i didnt get any money from COUNTER but from KUNAMAX (?!)

im glad you think its funny CounterCraftz

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    I'm not going to bother wasting my time in this thread when you're clearly being childish about a misunderstanding and then being completely irrational afterwards.

You should consider re-reading this post

Not only did you harassed devinity staff, most of what you're saying in this quote is bullshit because I did give you a portion of Hwang's cash after I banned him. He was banned not because he had a lot of cash, but because he was doing some shady stuff we didn't like/tolerate in this community.

Instead of throwing a temper tantrum causing unwanted drama, this conflict could've been resolved peacefully.

5. MultiPro

Here's your fucking screenshot
    https://mega.nz/#!BpEn3C5B!66ne87-JBaIeD4ttmswWSCGXaKXlZQZcQaZtOAuYP3M
    had to fucking download mega for this.

I Dont care about that i got banned. im mad because you took hwang's money because he was rich, now you take MY money that i worked hard for and you say that you gave this money to me, you gave this money to KUNAMAX, and then kunamax gave me 500k, you can check the logs or ask kunamax yourself, i asked hima nd here's a screenshot https://mega.nz/#!BpEn3C5B!66ne87-JBaIeD4ttmswWSCGXaKXlZQZcQaZtOAuYP3M

if you can understand what im trying to say, please just give me the money and we can just forget all of this shit and delete this fucking post.

You decide, im gonna log off now and deal with this tomorrow.

6. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858

No, you didn't work hard for that money because I gave you and your friend a good portion of his cash and then took it away afterwards because of your ignorancy.

I'll reconsider.

7. Alucard

Alucard Pyramid head Platinum VIP

There's a reason, I banned you I literally don't care if it's a joke or not if you're saying shit like that you're gonna get banned, FYI you're the one who started shit with me after you got unbanned by classic you literally started insulting me by saying 'How are you even staff'?

8. MultiPro

maybe i said "how are you even a staff?" but its not a reason for you to say :

"Go Fuck Yourself"
    and something i forgot u also said

9. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
  10. MultiPro

i think u got it wrong, i wasnt joking around, maybe you thought i was modding the game or some shit but if u have read what i wrote then u would have known that i meant that i know how the gamemode works and how the money system works. you thought i was hacking and modding the game and that way i got this money. but no.

11. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858

You were implying that you know how to money exploit based on the screenshot a player gave me.

[​IMG]

12. MultiPro

money exploit?!
    i just said :
    "i think u got it wrong, i wasnt joking around, maybe you thought i was modding the game or some shit but if u have read what i wrote then u would have known that i meant that i know how the gamemode works and how the money system works. you thought i was hacking and modding the game and that way i got this money. but no."

i know like, if my props wont get destroyed in the game, my money will be refunded at the end of the round for my props, and then i also get the profit from the round.

13. Alucard

Why are you even defending yourself right now? This is a waste of time for all of us, you're still gonna stay banned just leave noone needs to deal with your bullshit.

14. MultiPro

O
    OHHHHH
    YOU MEAN WHEN I SAID "I WILL SIT LEG ON LEG"
    we had an argument, and he said that im a nerd or some shit so when i said what i said i meant that im a programmer and you know that programmers have good salaries... if this is what u meant.

15. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858

Yeah sure.

16. MultiPro

lol i actually got unbanned... TWICE, and again you didnt read what i wrote.

so you're saying now that all my money is "Exploted" or some shit?

17. Alucard

No, you're a horrible liar lol.

18. MultiPro

i got unbanned.. let me connect 1 sec

WELL HE BANNED ME THRICE. NICE.

Classic told me that he unbanned me, ask him tomorrow cus he said he went to sleep, which is what im gonna do now. reply tomorrow please, thanks.

19. counter

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    This thread is becoming a joke now. Locked.

20. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    could you read the fucking rules and not triple post every time another thought pops into your head

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.