More Team Options

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod: Flood' started by Jacob, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob

Jacob John Serving Cena Cakes

http://devinity.org/threads/allow-teams-to-be-public-or-private.1389/This, as well as giving the option to promote others on your team to a co-ldr of sorts. Also, can we have the option to rename your team, as well as transferring leadership of the team? The rename your team would be a good addition, as it would give the option for me to have to explain to players how to rename their team (deleting it and renaming it) when they name the team something inappropriate. Also, if it is building phase, players won't have to lose some of their team's props when changing their team name as well.

Just a few thoughts, what do you think?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Panci┬as

Panci┬as Dedicated Member

I think the change leader is not very good as this could be easily abused, unless the team-leader would be the only one able to do this... The other ideas such as renaming are good, got my aprobal if its in case of a vote!

3. Ethan

Ethan Emo

When the team leader destroys the team, and you made a boat by yourself, you will instantly lose it. I like the idea of transferring leadership. Please think about this in next update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.