1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Denied unban plzzzz

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Misfiles, Mar 22, 2016.

?

Plz unbannnnn meh plzzzzzz

1. plzzzzzzzz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. plzzzzzzzz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misfiles

Misfiles Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: (

Misfiles was wrongfully banned today for "trucing" when in reality he was just trying to not die easily by inviting people to his team. It was just Rick James, misfiles, and me on the team qhiiiiiiiiii. so we werent trucing we were just asking at the end of the round if anybody wanted to be on our team (cause you cant team in the actually game when the water raises) so thats when we were thinking of inv somebody without a team or just asking one our friend on steam. Not only was it unfair that he was wrongfully banned but the people who were actually trucing like with us or other players werent banned. And there were other people around us who werent shooting us cause we wanted to get the big guys first cause it just makes more sense. Another reason why he should be unbaned is cause he harpooned behind some people and they either didnt notice or didnt want to fight us. Thus causing other people who were watching to think that we were teaming or "trucing".

-KM Help Me I'm New: I just wanna say another big part are the bystanders. There were plenty of people saying that he was wrongfully banned. and the person who was the admin probably just didnt like him cause he was just being him wich is singing and just sorta being out going. he is a really cool guy though and you can ask other people who were in the server that he was wrongfully banned and i could understand why some people might find him annoying. You could also just ask Rick James cause he was there the whole time with us. He has 20hrs still left in his ban and he'll do anything to get out even though he was not trucing he. There were a hella mount of people thrucing. Also if it wasnt that bad then i wouldnt be sending a message. But i hate it when people get wrongfully banned cause he doesnt deserve it. He was just being a little obnoxious but everyone on that server is obnoxios and even you know. But he was honesly just singled out for being a kid. This is why i think he should be unbanned there may not have been millions of reasons but i have enough. Its honestly really hard to write about something that was a span of 1hr. I hope you guys take into consideration my hard work cause this was pretty long and it wont happen again. being obnoxius, being annoying, doing whatever actually got him banbirchemp: thats only half of it, and it isnt perswading enough yet-KM Help Me I'm New: how is it so far
      )
    2. Admin who banned you: Applcore5
    3. Steam ID:
      STEAM_0:1:155801213
    4. Evidence: (Ask RickJames and -KM Help Me I'm New)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  2. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Denied.

In the future you may want to step up and admit what you did was wrong, not try to lie and get away with it. We had video evidence of you trucing. It's not even that long of a ban, wait it out.

4. SilverMario

SilverMario Golden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.