1. Hello Guest, if you have been banned from our servers and wish to be unbanned, you must read this thread in order to have your appeal processed by our staff members.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban Requests' started by Cheeken, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheeken

Cheeken Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: There was a guy that we weren't shooting because he wasn't shooting us. We weren't trucing we just weren't shooting him since he wasn't shooting us. I didn't think we'd get in trouble since we were going to shoot him after but then the guy said "someone's butthurt" and counter banned us all. We don't know him so I don't believe we deserved the ban
    2. Admin who banned you: Countercraftz
    3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60893563
    4. Evidence: (If applicable)
    I'm sorry if it came off as we were trucing. We had no intention of breaking a server rule and I tried to explain that in game but I was banned before I could do so. I'm sorry.

2. Skittles

Skittles Taco Hater

3. Wilinderigio

Wilinderigio Member

1. Brief description of what happened before you were banned: Myself and my teammates were accused of unofficially teaming with another individual. Not 10 seconds after this warning, we were all banned. We didn't agree to any sort of team with this guy, we simply were focusing those who were attacking us at the time, which I believe to be a decent strategy. This man, obviously did not attack us, so we saved him for last. I apologize for the unintentional rule infraction, and I will proceed to destroy all fellow boaters indiscriminately.
    2. Admin who banned you: Unknown
    3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42009390
    4. Evidence: NA

4. Wilinderigio

Wilinderigio Member

I pulled my SteamID from a server I admin on, that's why it's a link, sorry about that.

5. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    Thanks for taking the time to post an unban request.

From what I've saw, a player was grappling towards you and you guys didn't do anything about it, so I was speculating (even before, you guys were still awfully close about 500 feet). I singlehandedly warned Rollie about it and it was suppose to apply to everyone if caught.

On my behalf, I've lowered your ban up to 10 minutes as initially intended since I've banned via scoreboard. (You're probably unbanned by now)

EDIT: last post was bland but:

Trucing is a an awful rule especially when it comes down to something like this. Puppy has informed me regarding you 4 'trucing' and I've hesitated to ban you guys 10 seconds after being 'mildly threatening' to you guys. I apologize on how I've acted but want to eradicate players quickly that are intentionally infringing on in-game rules.

I've gone back to this thread (that i'm going to quote) and I've realized that my actions also affects everyone on the server.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. counter

counter Moderator Staff Member Server Moderator Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Discord:
    co#2858
    updated post

7. Decap

Decap Super Radman

You guys are unbanned, pay a little more attention next time ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.