What Are You Playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming + Technology' started by Wolfgang, Jul 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Veteran Member Platinum VIP

Server:
    Flood
    Sibling to the What are you listening to & What was the last movie you watched threads, post games that you have enjoyed as of late and maybe give a brief explanation of why you like it (ex. graphics, mechanics, storyline, characters). Make sure not to spoil story lines for certain types of games like Mafia 2 and Fallout 4.

Mine: I received Enforcer: Police Crime Action for free so I decided to give it a try. Despite the graphics and driving mechanics being really bad, I have come to really enjoy the game overall and I find it to be probably the pest cop sim out there.

Note this thread is not exclusive to steam games

2. Legacy™

Legacy™ Dedicated Member

I do very much like Civ 5 but a good amount of civs are unbalanced. Babylon, Korea, Poland, Egypt, Inca, Maya and even the Aztecs provide such groundbreaking bonuses to their respective resource that it's near impossible to beat someone if they aren't inept.

Too bad Civ 6 is gonna be so much of a disappointment that you can't even mention it with just the three letters.

Egregious free software mobile game graphics combined with pathetic attempts to make the leaders look 'human' make it look really terrible imo.

The removal of workers and the seemingly unbalanced concept of districts might be nice but still takes away from Civ as a whole. Playtesters have said that almost two-thirds of the game is totally new to Civilization. I don't know why they want to brainstorm ideas when the previous title was fine. Also, no world congress in the game currently. Another example of Firaxis saving all the feasibly enjoyable stuff for DLC (*cough cough* 5 and Beyond Earth *cough cough*). You can even see that with how you can "pre-order" the Aztecs to play them 90 days in advance or something.

I've been playing Destiny alot on console and Garry's Mod ofcourse. I'm looking forward to the No Man's Sky release it looks amazing! Oh I also play RuneScape alot , I've been playing it since childhood.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
  3. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    Holy shit can't wait for No Man's Sky, pre-ordering it on the ps4 along with the new Cod (just so I can get MW2) and MIII

4. Rollie

Rollie Devine Member Gold VIP

I've been replaying my old childhood games that I have finished/not-finished.

I just finished kingdom hearts 1 for the first time as It's been on my mind to play and finish for years.

[​IMG]

The music is honestly amazing and the game is a classic but quite difficult.

I'm also playing yu-go-forbidden memories.

[​IMG]
    Another difficult game that you have to re-duel players countless times until your deck is good enough to beat the game. I started in March and I'm still playing but I'm at the very end of the game.

Lastly Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time
    [​IMG]

My favorite game of all "time" (heh)
    I just started playing. I go back and play this once every year or so, it won't take too long when I have time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Legacy™

Legacy™ Dedicated Member

Apparently the new COD is terrible, wouldn't buy it just so you can get half demo's of two other games.

6. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    I'd pay 200 bucks to play MW2 remastered. It's not just a demo game, it's the full game

7. Legacy™

Legacy™ Dedicated Member

w
    They did a cod 4 remastered and it only had a couple missions and thats it. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same thing again.

8. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    Still, I've got a lot of extra money lying around from working all summer and I could always refund it if it's not what they said.

9. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    Also on another note, anybody else superfucking hyped for Skyrim Remastered on console? They're adding mods just like Xbox did for Fallout 4

10. Legacy™

Legacy™ Dedicated Member

I'd prefer a new game rather than a remaster tbh , tes 6 would be something I'd be hyped for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    Eh I've always had a soft spot for Skyrim, especially with the new mods coming seeing as they can offer a whole new storyline.

12. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    Restarted playing TheElder Scrolls I: Arena and just finished, crazy different from modern day rpgs, no mercy for the weak,

• Like Like x 1
  13. jeffreythe00

jeffreythe00 Dreamer Staff Member Server Moderator

Just some dumb game.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. classic

classic Community Member Platinum VIP

Just reached around 1,000 hours on this game. All i really play if i'm not on flood, one of the best games.
    [​IMG]

First killing floor is such an amazing game

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Terroricet

Terroricet Member Bronze VIP

Today i was actually playing a really old game, most of you might know vvvv
    Prince Of Persia

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  16. MyBoyJohnson69

MyBoyJohnson69 Member

Game I loved the most has got too go to either Gmod, fallout 3, and payday 2. But for game that has a story that I love, along with the characters, has to be payday 2. The game itself is unique, you think playing the same level over and over again would become repetitive, but no, It's not! every map I have played on payday 2 is different every time you play it, it's never going to be the same over and over, it just doesn't roll like that. That is why I love payday 2, you don't have to agree, we all got opinions (obviously) but, this is gotta be a game that I love.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    Started up playing Daggerfell (Gonna be playing through entire elder scrolls series).
    Who doesn't love some 2d tits

[​IMG]

18. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    I ended up getting Modern Warfare Remastered and it has full campaign. I do enjoy it very much but the online S&D could use some fixing.

[​IMG]

19. Matt *TRADING*

Matt *TRADING* Member

Recently I was playing flood and was told by a friend a game remotely similar was available completely free called raft, so I searched steam and to my confusion it wasn't there, only to find it is a downloadable game on this website so feel free to download, it is a game where you are on a raft and you must build it to survive, items float past and you must attempt to grab them so you can do more on your boat, there are sharks which will try to destroy your boat, and you must get clean water and clean food, I have it and have spent some considerable time since getting it playing, it looks great and worth the play considering it's free. Here is the prototype trailer

• Like Like x 3
  20. Wolfgang

Server:
    Flood
    Looks like Stranded Deep had a baby with flood

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1